How to Submit your Cards:
- To Submit your cards, please read, print, and fill out the PSA Submission form above, and mail your cards to this address:
Up North Collectors
339 River St
Manistee, MI 49660
- Please package your cards carefully, as we are not responsible for any lost packages or damaged cards that are shipped from you to us.
- Team Bags, Cardboard, Tape, Bubble Wrap, ect. are all perfectly acceptable and encouraged.
- Please Separate Your Cards By Service Level and clearly label them as such if you are mailing cards for multiple service levels in the same package.
- Card Saver 1's are Required for Regular Sized Cards by SGC (100pt-180pt can be sent in a Top Loader). If you do not send your cards in Card Savers, an additional charge of $.50 per card will be added to your order.
- If you would prefer to ship your cards via UPS or FedEx to us, please email us so we can make those arrangements.
- We do rolling submissions, so as soon as we have 50 cards in total for the Value Bulk and Value Plus Level, we send off an order to PSA. We are currently sending out a 100+ Card Submission every single Tuesday! Hopefully moving to two submissions a week soon!
- As soon as we receive your cards with your submission form, we will send you an email or an Instagram DM with a picture of the cards we received to show confirmation that we received your cards.
- The Max-Declared Value (which is what your card is estimated to be worth for insurance and replacement purposes by PSA) is Shown Clearly on the submission form. Please do your best to estimate the cards value, as if you send it in the wrong level you may be subject to an up-charge by PSA. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Pricing & Payment:
- Grading Cost Varies By Service Level.
- Value Bulk 1980-Present ($21 Per Card) 65 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $499
- Value Bulk 1980-Prior ($21 Per Card) 65 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $499
- Value Plus 1980-Present ($42 Per Card) 20 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $499
- Regular ($80 Per Card) 10 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $1,499
- Express ($155 Per Card) 5 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $2,499
- Super Express ($310 Per Card) 3 Day Turnaround Max Declared Value $4,999
- All cards submitted are subject to upcharges by PSA, which you will be responsible for. These upcharges only occur when your card exceeds the declared value. and only occur with High-End Vintage Cards.
- An invoice requiring payment for your grading fee will be sent to you via Email/Instagram DM once your cards have been graded.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs. We ship through UPS, USPS, and FedEx. If you would like your cards to be insured on the way back to you, you will be responsible and billed for the additional cost.
- Your Return Shipping Cost will be included in the grading invoice, which will be sent to you after your cards have been graded by PSA.
- Payment can be made Via Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, and Venmo. The instructions for payment will be sent in your payment invoice.
- Once we receive payment, your cards will ship out to you the next business day once we receive them back from PSA. You will also be notified of your grades via a submission video from the submission your cards are included in. Seller-Ready images can also be provided upon request.
- If you do not pay your grading fee in 30 Days, you will forfeit your cards, and we will retain ownership of them.
- Currently PSA is grading a little faster than the stated turnaround times below.
- Value Bulk 1980-Present ($21 Per Card) 65 Day Turnaround
- Value Bulk 1980-Prior ($21 Per Card) 65 Day Turnaround Max
- Value Plus 1980-Present ($42 Per Card) 20 Day Turnaround
- Regular ($80 Per Card) 10 Day Turnaround
- Express ($155 Per Card) 5 Day Turnaround
- Super Express ($310 Per Card) 3 Day Turnaround $4,999
- We offer an Evaluation Service, which costs $2 per card. We will wipe-down the surface with a micro-fiber cloth and examine the card, notifying you of what we expect it to receive.
- Please Note: There are no guarantees you will receive the grade that we think it will get. It is just our opinion!
- Evaluation Grades may be given as a range, for instance (9-10) or (8-9).
- The $2 per card charge will be added to your grading fee invoice, if you choose to utilize it on the Submission form.
- If we send you our evaluation results and you decide not to grade some of your cards, those will be returned to you. You will be invoiced for the return shipping and Evaluation Fees.
- Have any Questions? Contact us at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @up_north_collectors